Accompany and visits
Sometimes an elderly or infirm person may need to attend an appointment or may feel like going to a social engagement or even just for a stroll to a local park or around the neighbourhood.
Our dedicated care workers can accompany you if you have problems with mobility or you feel more secure having the presence of another person to accompany and assist you for events such as:
- going for a day trip or for an extended break
- going for a stroll to get some exercise
- visiting a church service, wedding etc
- hospital visits
- visiting a place of interest, or social clubs
- going shopping , bank or post office
- visiting friends, family or relatives
For companionship visits that are of a longer duration or involve travelling nationally or internationally, please get in touch with us so we can discuss the specifics of your trip.